| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Huntington/ Tri-State, Wv in July is fairly hot at 23.7 °C (74.66 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.1 °C (84.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18.3 °C (64.9 °F).
- In July the range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures is 10.8 °C (19.4 °F).
- The weather in July is hardly dry. Circa 118.1mm (4.6in) of liquid is released.
- The shortest day is 14:10 long and the longest day is 14:47 long with an average length of 14:32.
Check the distance to and compare the Huntington/ Tri-State, Wv July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Huntington/ Tri-State, Wv, Usa
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Huntington/ Tri-State, Wv:
- Philo, Oh, Usa - 187.7 kms (116.6 miles) NNE
- Mcconnelsville, Oh, Usa - 154.7 kms (96.2 miles) NNE
- Spencer, Wv, Usa - 151.9 kms (94.4 miles) ENE
- Glenvilleene, Wv, Usa - 161.5 kms (100.4 miles) ENE
- Winfield Lock & Dam, Wv, Usa - 60.1 kms (37.3 miles) ENE
- Charleston/ Kanawha, Wv, Usa - 82.8 kms (51.5 miles) E
- Williamson, Wv, Usa - 63 kms (39.2 miles) SE
- Beckley/ Raleigh, Wv, Usa - 141.2 kms (87.8 miles) ESE