| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Huntington/ Tri-State, Wv in August is fairly hot at 23.1 °C (73.58 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.4 °C (83.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17.7 °C (63.9 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily average temperatures in August is 10.7 °C (19.3 °F).
- The weather in August is hardly arid. Circa 97.3mm (3.8in) of water is transfered.
- The shortest day is 13:02 long and the longest day is 14:08 long with an average length of 13:36.
Check the distance to and compare the Huntington/ Tri-State, Wv August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Huntington/ Tri-State, Wv, Usa
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Huntington/ Tri-State, Wv:
- Philo, Oh, Usa - 187.7 kms (116.6 miles) NNE
- Mcconnelsville, Oh, Usa - 154.7 kms (96.2 miles) NNE
- Spencer, Wv, Usa - 151.9 kms (94.4 miles) ENE
- Glenvilleene, Wv, Usa - 161.5 kms (100.4 miles) ENE
- Winfield Lock & Dam, Wv, Usa - 60.1 kms (37.3 miles) ENE
- Charleston/ Kanawha, Wv, Usa - 82.8 kms (51.5 miles) E
- Williamson, Wv, Usa - 63 kms (39.2 miles) SE
- Beckley/ Raleigh, Wv, Usa - 141.2 kms (87.8 miles) ESE